web page visitor statistics

1.15.2012

Milan FW 2012 Part 2



Missoni / Pringle of Scotland
Emporio Armani / Neil Barrett

Missoni had all the signature knits that look oh so comfortable,
but I really love the double-breasted sweater/jacket underneath the coat in this look.
Pringle of Scotland had a lot of really neatly cut jackets,
I suppose there isn't too much special about this look, but I liked the show
alot so I had to select one and I really like the jacket's size with the skinny pants... and those boots!
I usually don't really like Emporio Armani, but this collection was really cool
with all different lengths of coats, in a variety of greys and blacks.
Neil Barrett was a little more subtle in being awesome this season,
showing tailored looks with a little hint of crazy in them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb