web page visitor statistics

1.16.2012

Milan FW 2012 Part 3


Iceberg / Z Zegna / Canali

Iceberg looked like the wardrobe of an Ivy League dropout. I mean that in a good way,
it seemed like an attempt to dress up and be preppy, but with a little bit of 'fuck you' attitude
tossed in there with slouchy fit and a hipster vibe. For instance, a double breasted suit,
with a bowler hat, fingerless gloves, and a crooked bow tie. I liked this collection a lot!
Z Zegna was basically the opposite. Everything was super sleek and fitted,
often using fabrics with a bit of shine to them. It was dressier than what I usually like,
but I still really liked the look of the clothes.
Canali was mostly ugly, however, I for some reason love this look.
The sweater has the perfect amount of slouch and the pants are super skinny which is totally my jam.
There was a blue version of this look too, but the print on the pants was a bit much in blue.
I usually like pretty plain things, so the grey printed pants is the perfect balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb