web page visitor statistics

1.14.2012

Milan FW 2012


Marni / Burberry Prorsum / Costume National

And so it begins... Men's fashion week in Milan has started
and these are some of my favourite looks from the shows so far:
Marni was cool and wearable and it made me even more excited for the H&M collaboration
which is coming in March, I believe. I hope some pieces are close to some of these!
Burberry Prorsum was classic complete with super-fitted suits, Burberry coats, and
to make it a little more London punk, there were small studded detailing on
some of the gloves, bags and umbrella handles! Christopher Bailey brought Prorsum back
to basics with a collection that was clearly inspired by England.
Costume National was pretty fun. I'm in love with the jacket backpack straps
which allowed the jackets to flow like capes behind the models.
Everything at CN was really wearable, but with a twist with things like
the metal-toed shoes, leather detailing, and a play on layers.
These three shows were definitely my favourite so far, but there are still many more to go!


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I love your entry, I like so much too these outfits and I haven´t seen Costume National show yet! wait to tomorrow to see more! :D bye!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Im naked, Im numb