web page visitor statistics

1.05.2013

3.1

So the other day, I was just browsin some sales, and came across an amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacket from Spring 2012 that I had seen almost a year ago. The only difference this time was that the price tag was EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS LESS than the first time I saw it! So obviously I had to snag it. I searched and searched for a photo of my actual jacket, but all I could find was this one. So I bought this jacket, but mine is black, except since it is made of silk, it has a little sheen to it, and in certain lights it almost looks like a super dark navy blue-greeny. Needless to say, I'm in love with it. And I love The Bay in Toronto - especially when they have awesome sales! Because last winter, I bought a Rick Owens DRKSDHW long sleeve and a Robert Geller Seconds tee from there for both super cheap!
Now I've just got to wait until all the snow melts and it is warm enough to wear this bad boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb