web page visitor statistics

10.01.2012

Similarities....

Below are pictures from Alexander Wang's Spring 2013 collection, and from Dion Lee's Fall 2012 collection... 
I found that there were a couple similarities in Wang's collection to Lee's collection which was shown 
one season before.The intertwined strap detailing on Wang's top and Lee's dress look a bit similar,
 but what really solidified this for me was the two dresses compared below.
Both have the seemingly invisible slits where only upon a close up can you actually see
the "invisible" threads holding together the two pieces. And the slits are in the same spot on both the dresses!
I loved Alexander Wang's collection, but I also really like Dion Lee, so I'm curious to know 
whether or not this was just a complete coincidence, or if Wang had any knowledge of Dion Lee's Fall collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb