web page visitor statistics

2.13.2012

NYFW aw 2012 Part 3


Laitinen / RAD by Rad Hourani / Public School

I haven't been really good with updating NYFW looks, but really,
not a lot has been overly exciting for me this season from New York.
And also, the men's collections kind of get lost amidst the millions of women's shows.
However, this look by Laitinen was really interesting and I thought it
was a neat interpretation of the whole contrast sleeve trend that's been going on.
At RAD, every look was super awesome and futuristic-y.
I said it with Robert Geller, but I'll say it again: I need skinny leather pants!
All looks by Rad Hourani were very unisex-looking, but I think that's what made the
collection so interesting because all the girl looks, and all the guy looks could
totally be mashed together to create an even wider variety of looks from this sweet collection.
Public School was more basic, in that it was really New York wearable.
There was some leather jackets, a bunch of jeans, ans some cool tees,
so basically it was an improved version of my current wardrobe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb