web page visitor statistics

2.12.2012

NYFW aw 2012 Part 2


Siki Im / Robert Geller / Tim Hamilton Redux

Siki Im was one of my favourite collections from New York so far.
There was a lot of black, but it was done in a really fresh way!
I will always have a place in my heart for some Robert Geller,
but this collection wasn't my favourite of his. Don't get me wrong,
I loved a lot of looks, but there was a lot of it that was too
old-fashioned for my liking and I get that that was basically the point.
However, I need a pair of those skinny leather pants!
Tim Hamilton Redux was super casual with a couple killer pairs of sweats.
The leather jacket over the New York Fucking City shirt is totally my jam.

On another note,
I bought a Robert Geller Seconds tee shirt
and a Rick Owens DRKSHDW long sleeve yesterday from the Bay!
And it was an amaaaazing sale. $450 worth of clothes for just $75
I am one (stylish) happy camper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb