web page visitor statistics

1.19.2012

Paris FW 2012 Part 1




Christian Lacroix / Mugler / 3.1 Philip Lim
Louis Vuitton / Ami

At Lacroix, there was a sense of business with a bit of cheekiness
with flashes of print, colour, shiny fabrics, embellishments, and those hats!
I love those hats. Some said 'Arles' and others said 'Paris'.
This has been my favourite Mugler collection since Nicola Formichetti became creative director.
It was a little out there, not as wearable as what I usually like,
but I thought it was exciting and futuristic, with a lot interesting fabrics and cuts
for things like the jackets and pants. To see a bit of the fabrics check out the video.
Philip Lim was kind of cooky this season, but apart from all the white pants,
I really liked it because it kept the young, and fun vibe Lim always hits up.
Louis Vuitton was really nice, with a bunch of super cozy sweaters.
Ami was super casual, which I love! It was 100% wearable, and I'd probably wear
every outfit if I were ever given the chance / funds to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb