web page visitor statistics

9.10.2011

More NYFW




Robert Geller / General Idea
Robert Geller / Lacoste
Parke & Ronen / Buckler

Today was a busy day for fashion goers! ...not that I'd truly know,
but anyways, it kept me busy this evening looking through everything!
I've said it before: Robert Geller is my favourite designer!
One day, I'd love to work with his company - I could not think of a more suitable place!
General Idea was fun, casual and young.
Lacoste was sporty, of course, but more fashion-forward than ever before.
This is the first time I had ever heard of Parke and Ronen, and I was impressed.
And finally, Buckler was super wearable, and this look in particular,
with the slouchy tee, necklace and leather backpack - that's me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb