web page visitor statistics

2.09.2010

Picture of the Day


Yet another Hedi Slimane:

love it
although, this is just a photo of a drawing




I want a badass camera so bad so I can take some sweet photos. I recently got a Diana F+ camera (below) which is so cool (and it was on such a good sale at Urban Outfitters: $25 from $120). My aunt got me some film for it because the crap town I live in doesn't sell 120mm film ANYWHERE. I've used up all the photos, but I've yet to get it developed. I've never really had a film camera, so I just fooled around with it. It will be very interesting to see how the shots turned out. I will post some of them when I get around to developing them. I hope a place in Nanaimo will develop 120mm film for a decent price - Egad! But I am now a lomographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb