web page visitor statistics

10.11.2011

Topshop Opening







Last week, I went with Jerr to the Topshop/Topman grand opening at Yorkdale mall.
The store looks amazing! The clothes are wicked; those pants I'm wearing are the skinny chinos from Topman.
Friendly Fires played a concert and they were sooo good!
The lead singer dances like Elaine from Seinfeld, it was hilarious.
There was a photo-booth... which we hogged for awhile as you can see.
They also had hot guys serving water, lemonade, cupcakes, and my favourite... jelly beans!
I legit got so excited when I saw the waiter with a tray filled with bags of jelly beans.
I met a couple cool kids who worked there, and Topshop Canada tweeted me.
It was a lovely evening, and I suggest you head on over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb