I've been thinking about tattoos lately.
I really want one, but I've got no idea where or what I want.
Considering I'm looking for a job in the fashion industry in the future,
I don't think having a tattoo will affect my chances of getting a job
seeing as so many people have tattoos nowadays that it is hard to outcast the tattooed.
Anyways, here are some people in the fashion industry with major tattoos:
1. Nickelson Wooster - Men's fashion director of Neiman Marcus
2. Philip Crangi - Jewelry designer
3. Marc Jacobs - Designer, obviously
4. Jack McCollough - Co-designer of Proenza Schouler
5. I'm not sure who this is, but it is from Jak & Jil