web page visitor statistics

5.11.2011

Mexico









I haven't posted in forever because I went from Toronto to Vancouver and then Mexico!
Mexico was a week-long whirlwind trip. It was sooo nice and warm. I have a mad sunburn, but it was totally worth it.
We stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe Akumal which was a gorgeous resort! It was massive, the lobbies were so high with massive sculptures.
I am finally back home now though which has been nice. I'm on the search for a job,
but hopefully it will be an enjoyable summer!
I will also put more photos of my trip from my Dad's camera later on probably,
these are just a couple from my little digital which kept on screwing up and freezing the whole trip! So annoying, but I got some good shots still.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb