web page visitor statistics

4.19.2011

Bedroom






My first year of college is nearly over. I have two more exams on Thursday and then I'm done!
I'm going to have to unpack my room and move back to BC for summer,
but apparently as soon as I go back to BC, my familia is heading to Mexico!!
I've been thinking a lot about how I want to set up my bedroom next year,
I want white walls, and frames with paintings and pictures hanging on the walls,
and I really like how Pelayo has his a couple frames on the ground too.
I want to get a big antique dresser, and a really cool lamp and also a mirror...
and perhaps a skull on a shelf or butterflies in frames.
I can't wait to live in a place with some friends next year!
Our house is going to be so sweet, I'm incredibly stoked.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb