web page visitor statistics

6.24.2010

Ra Ra Paris


The first few collections in Paris have been shown,
and so far, as a whole, I like the variety of the Paris shows more than Milan.
Apart from a few collections such as Burberry Prorsum and Jil Sanders,
I personally found that the shows in Milan didn't stand out in my memory.
Jil Sanders was super bright, which was a change from the tans and pastels,
and Burberry was just amazing, period. Dsquared was fun too.
But most of the other collections have just blended in my memory, not a lot stand out.

Now Paris,
I have looked at 4 different collections from Paris so far
and every collection is noticably different, with a standout esthetic.
I really enjoyed Alexis Mabille.
There were new ideas, and I just liked it flat out.
I would wear alot of the pieces, and that's really what I look for in a collection -
What would I wear?

I would wear these:

Alixes Mabille SS11



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Im naked, Im numb